From Labor-Management Partnerships To Multiparty Collaborative Partnerships: Unions And Management Working Together
Join us on December 4, 2023 at Rutgers University’s Rutgers Club for a captivating evening with panelists Professor Saul Rubinstein and Vincent De Lucia. They will share their extensive experience in labor-management partnerships spanning various industries including Professor Rubinstein’s pioneering work, leading transformative multiparty collaborative partnerships in public school systems across the United States and beyond. Presentation and discussion will provide insight into establishing successful and sustainable Labor-Management Partnerships in the workplace.
This event will be a great opportunity to enjoy dinner and network with friends and colleagues for the holiday season. We look forward to seeing you there!
- James Cooney, Esq.
- Vincent De Lucia – NJ School Boards Association, Special Assignments
- Saul Rubinstein – Professor, Rutgers University, Labor Studies and Employment Relations
Director, Center for the Study of Collaboration in Work and Society
- James Cooney, Esq., Arbitrator and Associate Teaching Professor, Rutgers University
- Patrick Duncan, Esq., Special Assistant - Labor Relations, West Windsor Plainsboro Regional BOE
- William Dwyer, Assistant Teaching Professor, Rutgers University
85 Avenue E, Second Floor
Piscataway, NJ 08854